|Because two brains are better than one|
- BJ's Whiskey Barrel-Aged Tatonka Stout (my fave of the night — awesome, Mr. Osborne)
- Oskar Blues Barrel-Aged G'Night
- Bell's Roundhouse Rye IPA
- Ska On the Sly Again
- Lost Abbey Framboise de Amorosa
- Crispin Bird on a Wire
- College Street Chocolate Stout
- Four Peaks Barrel-Aged Sirius Black
- Deschutes 2011 Abyss
- Left Hand Ambidexterous Ale II
|Head brainiac, Louis Dolgoff|
Wanna get involved? Visit the Beer for Brains Foundation online to learn about upcoming events, shop merchandise, donate money, volunteer your time and more. And don't forget to give a big thumbs up to the BFBF's Facebook page.
I'd like to leave you with a quote from our fearless leader, Mr. Rob Fullmer, who sums it up perfectly: "We're lucky to have (the RAREaffair). We're unlucky that it even exists at all." Word, Rob.