It will cost you either $30 or $70 if you decide to have a World Class 3 course meal tonight.
If you are any kind of craft beer enthusiast, you will come out ahead and help support the local AZ beer scene.
- Join ASH $30 tonight via Paypal.
- Arrive early to the September General meeting. We'll be there at 5:30.
- Get ASH card printed. Head a few doors down to AZ Wines and get an immediate 10% discount. Buy beers or if you are a homebrewer, bring beer. Other discounts here.
- Optional. Take advantage of AZ Restaurant Week at Atlas Bistro ($40).
- Head back to the meeting for speaker, Robert Berkner of North Mountain Brewing. Find out about the next Phoenix brewery
- Profit. You have your Ticket for the Oct 22nd ASH Oktoberfest! The best all inclusive fest in AZ. BBQ, Bands and Beer all part of the membership.
Porcini Gnocchi, Chanterelles, Black Garlic, Cauliflower, B.M.R. Chevre
Smoked Salmon, Crispy Potatoes, “Everything Bagel” Cream Cheese
Corned Beef Tongue, Housemade Sauerkraut, Pommes Frites
Sweet Chile Veal Sweetbreads, Creamed Corn, Cilantro, Sesame
Second Course Choice of:
Head Lettuce, B.M.R. Feta, RazzCherries, Pecans, Sherry Vinegar
Baby Romaine, Rainbow Valley Fried Egg, Anchovies, Capers, Raisins
Third Course Choice of:
Viking Village Scallops, Mussels, Italian Sausage & White Bean Broth
Niman Flank Steak, Red Fingerlings, Toasted Almonds, Pepperonata
Pork Porterhouse, Yams, Butternut, Spinach, Honey Ginger Aioli