It's starting to get warm in the valley, so the many, many emails that I get from out of town visitors on where to drink beer in the valley will slow to a trickle. I always make it a point to recommend places that have new offerings to special events going on, but I also have included a link to BeerMapping. Beer Mapping has always served me well on my travels, needless to say, I don't normally use it around town.
A few days ago, I was shocked to discover that the Phoenix Beer Map could use some work.
I recently added:
- Draw 10 Bar and Grill
- Film Bar
- Flanny's Bar and Grill
- The Garage Bar and Grill
- The Lost Leaf (unbelievably, yes it wasn't there)
- Mellow Mushroom - Tempe
- Yucca Tap Room
|Does this represent PHX?|
- No one has rated SanTan Brewing.
- Taste of Tops needs to be added.
- I'm sure there are 5 or 10 more places to be added including some more Total Wine locations, other smaller beer bars, the location of SanTan beers at NFL games, restaurants like Il Vinaio, Rico's American Grill, ... (So many more, amirite?)
- The Black Mountain Chili Beer company is NOT our one of our Top Rated Breweries!
|This place does not exist.|
It might be a surprise to many of you that the Beer Mapping project was created by someone that many of you follow on twitter, JohnathanSurrat - aka @beerinator. He's rather famous for not taking credit for his serious work and would rather take credit for eating burgers and drinking beer, but that's another story.
So lets make April the month we put Phoenix back on the beer map. Please chime in here and show your support and we will throw some love your way.